Adam has been performing stand-up comedy since he was a kid.
He began telling jokes when he was five-years-old in the living room for his mom and he hit the comedy club circuit in 2003. His quick wit and hilarious stories make for an entertaining evening full of laughs.
- Winner of the 2011 Jokers Comedy Club Comedy Competition
- Auditioned for America's Got Talent!
- Author of "The Best Joke Book I Ever Wrote" series
- Author of "Unfriend Me; Jokes Worth Losing Friends Over"
- Performed at Idaho Laugh Fest 2017
Greg Kettner will make you laugh as he made Norm Macdonald and Gilbert Gottfried II laugh when he told jokes with them for money.
When he's out of the public eye, he enjoys ironing, Netflix, playing hockey, skiing and hanging out with his brand new family.