A local event held the first Sunday of every month from April through November at Crawford Park / Market Station in Walla Walla The 2017 Dates will be 4/2, 5/7, 6/4, 7/2, 8/6, 9/3, 10/1, 11/5. The market is open from 9am to 2pm.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Downtown Flea Market reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, seller, entity, or organization and to inspect all merchandise.
- Booth spaces are 10â€™x10â€™. Additional spaces may be purchased as needed. Please see attached application for fees, prepayment is required.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. Vendor spaces are assigned on a â€œfirst inâ€ basis with no guarantee of a specific space. If you are interested in having the same space each month, you may prepay the entire year to reserve said space. Vendor placement is arranged by Downtown Flea Market management.
- Reservations will be held only until 8:30 A.M. No rain checks or refunds will be issued.
- Set up time is from 6:30am to 8:30am the morning of each event and tear down begins at 2pm. No vehicles may enter or exit the selling area after 8:30am or before 2:15pm due to safety reasons. All vendors must be off the premises by 3pm.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, canopies, canopy weights, etc. Downtown Flea Market WILL NOT provide these items.
- No canopies may be erected that extend into a walkway or driveway. All canopies MUST be weighted or tied down with 24lbs PER LEG. No nails, stakes or any material may be driven into the pavement.
- When unloading, please do so as fast as possible and then move your vehicle out of the park. To facilitate parking for customers, please park at least two blocks away from the Downtown Flea Market selling area.
- FIRE LANES MUST BE KEPT CLEAR. Vehicles will be towed if blocking aisles or fire lanes.
- Sellers must use only the spot assigned to them.
- Any vehicle/trailer larger than 10 feet will require the purchase of a second space.
- Anyone using a space not paid for will be evicted.
- Sellers must leave their space clean. Violators will be subject to a fine and ability to sell at future Downtown Flea Markets.
- Downtown Flea Market will provide prepared food vendors for each event. To qualify, please contact the office at 509-529-8755 within 48hrs of the event.
- Produce and canned goods may be sold. No other foods may be sold without prior approval, including candy or beverages.
- Vendors may bring pets, but they are required to be leashed at all times and kept within the confines of said vendorâ€™s booth space. Please clean up after your pets.
- No extension cords may be connected to Downtown Flea Market power unless paid for IN ADVANCE. Power usage is $5 per day.
- There will be no selling or vending in walkways. All sellers must be within the lines that designate their selling space.
- No games of chance or skill are allowed. Raffles/drawings are limited to non-profit groups only and must be pre-approved.
- No fireworks, handguns, dangerous items, silly string, toy guns, cap guns, squirt guns, and toy knives. If in doubt, please contact the Downtown Flea Market management.
- Vendors are responsible for making sure that any pictures, books, records, etc. on display are acceptable for children of all ages.
- No pornographic material is allowed.
- Alcohol/Illegal substances of any kind are NOT PERMITTED including marijuana. Vendors found consuming alcohol/illegal substances will be removed immediately. Smoking in permitted areas only.
- Vendor is responsible for sales tax and all licenses required (if applicable).
- If vendor brings children, they must stay with their parents at all times.
- Rudeness to customers will not be tolerated. Repeated complaints of rudeness or complaints about exchange or refund policies regarding merchandise will result in permanent removal from Downtown Flea Market.
- Soliciting signatures and distributing handbills is NOT PERMITTED at Downtown Flea Market. This includes booths or walkways. Anyone not complying with this rule will be removed and denied future admission.
- Vendors shall comply with all laws, ordinances, and regulations of Federal, State, County, Municipal, or other lawful authority pertaining to Downtown Flea Marketâ€™s use of the premises, and shall at all times conduct themselves in an acceptable manner.
- No tattooing or body piercing services allowed.
- Vendor must regulate the volume of radios, televisions, stereos, and sound amplification equipment so as not to interfere with those occupying adjoining spaces.
- TERMINATION FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN â€“ SALE OF UNLICENSED GOODS: Vendors shall not sell unlicensed, â€œboot-leggedâ€ or counterfeit items. Upon confirming vendors sale of unlicensed or â€œboot-leggedâ€ goods, or upon written notice of a vendors conviction or guilty plea of either misdemeanor or felony charges with respect to violation of any federal or Washington law(s) relating to copyright, trademark, or counterfeiting activity, Downtown Flea Market will immediately revoke vendors ability to sell without prior notice, and require vendor to IMMEDIATELY vacate the grounds. There will be no refund in the event of such revocation. Furthermore, such vendor revocation and removal is permanent.
- Vendor agrees to comply with all requirements of any insurer which are reasonably necessary for insurance carried by Downtown Flea Market for its own benefit. Vendor shall neither commit nor omit any act which would result in a cancellation of any insurance policy carried by Downtown Flea Market.
- Downtown Flea Market shall not be responsible or liable to Vendor for any loss or damage that may result to Vendor or his property from water, fire, explosion, theft, willful or negligent act of Downtown Flea Market or its officers, employees, or agents, or from any other source or cause whatsoever.
- ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM DOWNTOWN FLEA MARKET.
- Penalty for Non-Sufficient Funds returned check is $50.
Be a responsible vendor. Anyone selling items that are considered to be unsafe or inappropriate by the Downtown Flea Market Management team will be removed from the property. Any problems or disputes will be handled solely at the discretion of the Downtown Flea Market Management team.
INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
THE VENDOR PARTICIPANT NAMED BELOW SHALL INDEMNIFY and hold the Downtown Walla Walla Foundation (DWWF) and its elected and/or appointed officials, agents, employees, and/or volunteers, harmless from and shall process and defend at its own expense any and all claims, demands, suits, at law or equity, actions, penalties, loss, damages, or costs, of whatsoever kind or nature, (including but not limited to attorneysâ€™ fees and court costs) brought against DWWF arising out of, or in connection with, or incident to, the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT, or the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANTâ€™S agents, employees, officers, or volunteers) participation at Downtown Flea Market, and/or the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANTâ€™S performance or failure to perform in a manner consistent with Downtown Flea Market facility rules and regulations, following Downtown Flea Market/DWWF staff instructions, or any actions while at the Downtown Flea Market; provided, however, that if such claims are caused by or result from the concurrent negligence of Downtown Flea Market, its elected and/or appointed officials, agents, employees, and/or volunteers, this indemnity provisions shall be valid and enforceable only to the extent of the negligence of the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT; and provided further, that nothing herein shall require the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT to hold harmless or defend Downtown Flea Market/DWWF, its elected and/or appointed officials, agents, employees, and/or volunteers for damages or loss caused by Downtown Flea Market/DWWF sole negligence. The Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT expressly agrees that the indemnification provided herein constitutes the contractorâ€™s/vendorâ€™s waiver of immunity under Title 51 R.C.W., for the purposes of this Indemnification and Downtown Flea Market participation if the Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT is any type of business entity, whether for profit or not for profit. No Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT is an employee, agent, representative or volunteer of Downtown Flea Market or DWWF based on their Downtown Flea Market participation. As independent contractors/vendors, Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANTS are not entitled to compensation, workersâ€™ compensation, insurance or benefits from Downtown Flea Market or DWWF.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: I the undersigned Downtown Flea Market VENDOR PARTICIPANT and/or any representative of my Downtown Flea Market participation, give permission to have photos/video tapes taken without compensation, during Downtown Flea Market or DWWF activities and used for publicity purposes in any manner by Downtown Flea Market or DWWF.
Downtown Flea Market APPLICATION & REGULATIONS: I have read the Downtown Flea Market Application, Rules and the Hold Harmless Agreement. My signature below indicates that I agree to abide by the rules, regulations, guidelines and procedures of Downtown Flea Market, including those regarding set up & take down, sales & safety procedures and booth request/assignment procedures. I understand applications are accepted at the discretion of Downtown Flea Market management and subject to space availability. I understand that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For more information, contact Shane 509-529-8755 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org